TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Author Archives: Kay Day
At present, public dialog is being controlled by extremist factions of different political persuasions, but real news actually broke this week. Stories about the debt, North Korea, unemployment, and crime broke. And there was a big get for some Game … Continue reading
The latest clashes between extremist groups and other activists in Charlottesville should be a wakeup call for US mayors. Once campaigns for the nation’s 2018 midterms power up, protests are even more likely. What happened in Charlottesville might have been … Continue reading
A Bloomberg columnist is raising questions about ‘hacking’ claims, sourcing his information to a group named Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS). The group has been right before and wrong before, but on the Russia ‘matter’ (to borrow a term … Continue reading
Despite hysterics on social media from select reporters at select outlets, many are missing the boat when it comes to North Korea. Here are 10 things media and most of the public are missing.
Budget hawks target forced entitlements like Medicare for cuts, and budget gluttons just want to print more money despite record debt levels for the US government. However, both sides of the congressional aisle, and also the executive branch headed by … Continue reading