TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
- Mini-mystery on what amounts to demotion for investigator on Mueller team
- No, we still don’t have the whole truth about Charlottesville
- While you were tweeting: N. Korea, tax hike, GOT, and more news buried
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Above the Fold (news)
Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA) has canceled the suspension of Caleb O’Neil who filmed an instructor’s bizarre tirade against President Donald Trump. O’Neil told media he was concerned about “repercussions” affecting his grades. The instructor, Olga Perez Stable Cox, said … Continue reading
Less than a week has passed since the suspect named Esteban Santiago allegedly shot five people in cold blood at the Ft. Lauderdale (FL) airport. Eight others were wounded. Considering this shooting was the second in Florida to take multiple … Continue reading
Local CBS affiliate channel 2 in Chicago reported a man who entered a water plant in Chicago was caught and he had a passport from Pakistan. Shahroon Augustine appears to have been released by a judge.
John (‘Tig’) Tiegen spoke at a military appreciation luncheon in Jacksonville, Florida, on October 25. Tiegen survived assaults on US properties in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. Attendees listened as Tiegen shared his experiences as part of a six-man … Continue reading