TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Disturbing revelations emerge about Obama administration illicit spying, brutal gangs
- Katy Perry lights up social media with ‘no borders’ remark after Manchester bomb
- Why is House IT scandal seething with national security issues being buried?
- Trump assessment of Comey as “nut job” actually kinder than the alternative
- Seth Rich murder draws new interest; media overlook similarities to murder of JFK mistress
- Virginia senator shows McCabe’s wife’s claims about election at odds with facts
- Approval and hysteria follow Comey firing as House IT, China, Russia, other scandals buried
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Books & Arts
Authors of the book Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign have been courted by a number of media on both right and left. Some conservative show hosts touted the book, apparently believing it places blame for the loss on the … Continue reading
President Donald Trump’s media critics are currently grading him on his first 100 days in office, but there are other matters deserving interest that have nothing to do with Trump. A best-selling autopsy on Hillary Clinton’s campaign is drawing attention … Continue reading
I had to laugh when I heard President Barack Obama, ever the master of theatrics and controller of messaging, claim GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump was whining about media.
In an interview with Fox Business channel’s Stuart Varney, an expert cited a figure for the number of ISIS jihadists who have sought to attack the US over a two year period. Had the expert been anyone other than Dr. … Continue reading
Aaron Lewis, familiar to many as lead vocalist in the band Staind, is aiming for roots in country music as the genre is increasingly affected by creeping pop. Lewis’ latest album, Sinner, debuts on Sept. 16. The album includes the … Continue reading
Recently my daughters, both of whom are musicians, agreed to perform a hymn for a baptism. The hymn, “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing” has been widely performed and recorded. Mumford and Sons reportedly cover it sometimes in their performances.