TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Education
Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA) has canceled the suspension of Caleb O’Neil who filmed an instructor’s bizarre tirade against President Donald Trump. O’Neil told media he was concerned about “repercussions” affecting his grades. The instructor, Olga Perez Stable Cox, said … Continue reading
Imagine sitting in a college classroom and hearing an instructor bash the US president you voted for as the product of an “act of terrorism.” Then imagine that same instructor, in the vein of Chairman Mao, telling students who supported … Continue reading
After US Dept. of Education secretary Betsy DeVos was sworn in, one of the first schools she tried to visit was Jefferson Middle School Academy. DeVos was met by a swarm of protesters. How many of those protesters were parents … Continue reading
Hillary and Bill Clinton have a gorilla sized hand in running world politics, and both have profited by directing their influence to likeminded groups and individuals. As GOP nominee Donald Trump deals with a court case over his for-profit institution, … Continue reading
In Revere, Massachusetts, a fascist clampdown on speech helped bench a high school cheerleader. What was the only offense the education authorities acknowledged publicly?