TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: 2018
source url Yesterday’s success for House Republicans and embattled speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) is the first step in health insurance reform. Now a new question arises. Can the Senate come together and enough members agree on provisions to move the bill on? … Continue reading
Amid fanfare over Democrats facing a runoff election for Georgia congressional district 6, news of a surprise farewell is just beginning to draw attention. House Oversight committee chair Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) won’t run for reelection in 2018. Chaffetz also sat … Continue reading