TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Trump assessment of Comey as “nut job” actually kinder than the alternative
- Seth Rich murder draws new interest; media overlook similarities to murder of JFK mistress
- Virginia senator shows McCabe’s wife’s claims about election at odds with facts
- Approval and hysteria follow Comey firing as House IT, China, Russia, other scandals buried
- Florida tale: Well, I finally got ‘droned’
- Authors of much-praised ‘Shattered’ omit key Trump quote, misleading readers
- What’s Next: After House success with AHA, can Senate do the same?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Environment
Activists on the left, supported by their allies in media, the arts, and academics, are throwing a collective fit over the passage of the HONEST Act in the US House. Why the upset? It’s pure political whiplash in the ongoing … Continue reading
Democrats have, in general, long been hostile to the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. Recently a group of congressmen in Washington decided to attempt to nullify the 1st Amendment in an effort to gag experts who disagree that man … Continue reading
A rant about the “charming” asparagus fern Normally when we think about the environment, we think about regulating air and water. Maybe we think about planting trees. But most people don’t think about the damage a single invasive plant can … Continue reading
More than one dozen congressmen in the US House of Representatives are sponsoring legislation (H. Res. 417) to impeach embattled Environmental Protection Agency chief Regina McCarthy.
President Barack Obama is back on the stump promoting global warming alarmism under the banner of climate change. Like religious fanatics waiting atop a mountain for the end of days, Obama and his fellows in the warmist-industrial complex aim to … Continue reading
President Barack Obama’s calls, echoed by fellow Democrats like Hillary Clinton, to lift the embargo on Cuba will open the door for the communist country to drill in waters near Florida.
If President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran holds, big benefits will be realized by Iran’s Revolutionary Guards. The Guards were formed as a parallel to the military after the country’s transition to an authoritarian regime partly empowered because of … Continue reading