TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Government Reform
Sometimes you just have to shake your head at the way our gargantuan federal government is run. I think both the left and the conservatives, as well as all of us in between those two, often get frustrated over how … Continue reading
President Elect Donald Trump hit the nail on the head when he posted a Tweet about changes to the Office of Congressional Ethics established in 2008 when Democrats held the majority. Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) is drawing fire for attempting … Continue reading
After GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump won the 2016 election, discredited media and pollsters are in shock. I am glad the man I supported won the election, but I have tire tracks on my back from social media dustups. I’ve … Continue reading
Not long ago, someone I loved very much got angry with me about the 2016 election. I deliberately try to avoid talking politics with sensitive friends and family, but he persisted. One thing led to another, and he finally looked … Continue reading
A new report from the Inspector General for the Dept. of Homeland Security raised eyebrows by revealing “at least 858 individuals from special interest countries who had been ordered deported or removed under another name” were granted US citizenship. Special … Continue reading