TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
- Mini-mystery on what amounts to demotion for investigator on Mueller team
- No, we still don’t have the whole truth about Charlottesville
- While you were tweeting: N. Korea, tax hike, GOT, and more news buried
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: National Security
Despite hysterics on social media from select reporters at select outlets, many are missing the boat when it comes to North Korea. Here are 10 things media and most of the public are missing.
It didn’t surprise me to see the Florida newspaper Sun-Sentinel attempt to defend former DNC chair and current congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Shultz. Nothing surprises me when it come to politics. Readers, however, deserve a complete account of Schultz’s decision to continue … Continue reading
You’d think media would jump all over a story that sounds like a spy novel. A family of workers is contracted by members of Congress to take care of IT needs. Said family receives millions of US tax dollars over … Continue reading
While in the Oval Office, former president Bill Clinton applauded his diplomatic success with North Korea (Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea). In 1994 Mr. Clinton said, “The entire world will be safer.” Media filmed Clinton’s secretary of state Madeleine Albright … Continue reading
The Supreme Court of the United States seized the Monday news cycle as pundits and others analyzed decisions on a number of cases, two of them having to do with immigration matters. One case originally brought by the Obama administration … Continue reading
As former FBI director James Comey testified about Russia, President Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and President Barack Obama’s last attorney general Loretta Lynch, Trump probably felt like he had a good day. Lynch? Not so good.