TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Technology
For years, I’ve been the butt of jokes because of my politics writings, along the lines of, “You gonna get droned one of these days.” Well, I finally got ‘droned’, but it wasn’t the federal government who did the deed. … Continue reading
The House Oversight & Government Reform Committee hasn’t faced a barrage of questions about an investigation with national security implications. Media have largely ignored the investigation. Making things even more questionable is the fact the criminal probe is being conducted … Continue reading
Having temporarily discarded the race card, opponents of President Donald Trump flipped their meme to Russia. For months, accusations have flown, sourced to anonymous leakers, targeting Trump and his associates’ alleged ties to Russia. Fact is Russia was granted generous … Continue reading
Regardless of the outcome of the latest FBI announcement about emails related to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s servers and “multiple devices”, voters should ask themselves a very important question. What does Mrs. Clinton’s record say about safeguarding your personal … Continue reading