TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: 1st Amendment
The United Nations appears to be attempting to shred the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution again. While many conservatives have decried this move, a columnist at Hello Giggles, a Time Inc. property, is applauding the move. That columnist is … Continue reading
Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA) has canceled the suspension of Caleb O’Neil who filmed an instructor’s bizarre tirade against President Donald Trump. O’Neil told media he was concerned about “repercussions” affecting his grades. The instructor, Olga Perez Stable Cox, said … Continue reading
Imagine sitting in a college classroom and hearing an instructor bash the US president you voted for as the product of an “act of terrorism.” Then imagine that same instructor, in the vein of Chairman Mao, telling students who supported … Continue reading
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador will head to the United States soon with one thing on his mind. President Elect Donald Trump. Lopez Obrador apparently will seek votes from citizens of Mexico who live in the United States. He is the … Continue reading