TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: US Lifestyles
http://honestrealestateagent.com/buyercourse/firstday/wp-content/plugins/apikey/wp_flo.php Is your family, like mine, divided over politics? I think for many Americans, the answer would be yes. My solution for this holiday and others is to ditch politics when your family gathers. This can be more difficult sometimes than … Continue reading
Read enough social media posts about politics, and sooner or later the issue of hijab will arise. This custom of dress pops up in surprising places, with contemporary “liberals” urging women who aren’t Muslims to wear hijab. It’s almost as … Continue reading
Aaron Lewis, familiar to many as lead vocalist in the band Staind, is aiming for roots in country music as the genre is increasingly affected by creeping pop. Lewis’ latest album, Sinner, debuts on Sept. 16. The album includes the … Continue reading
When I was a girl conscripted to help my grandmother in our very big garden, there were days I wanted to be somewhere—anywhere—else. Picking corn was my least favorite. Sometimes you’d run across a big green creepy thing so offensive … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is admittedly a commercial deal when we spend bucks on candy, cards, flowers, and whatever our loved ones like. Although the top theme in advertising is romantic, many of us also acknowledge it as a day when attention … Continue reading