TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: al Qaeda
Media and politicos are ranting about a temporary ban on a small number of Muslim-majority countries’ travel. What is forgotten is how we got to this point and President Barack Obama’s policies on certain international actors before Trump took office. … Continue reading
The US is engaged in a foreign policy catastrophe involving Iran, but it’s getting scant attention amid the saga of Hillary Clinton’s practices as secretary of state. Ironically, Dr. Walid Phares, foreign policy adviser to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, … Continue reading
A claim began to make its way around the blogosphere after Democrats’ convention got off to a rocky start in Philadelphia. Numerous conservatives and other opponents of the status quo claimed Democrats didn’t mention ISIS a single time during opening … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day As a US soldier awaits President Barack Obama’s response to a petition, new information about al Qaeda in Afghanistan has surfaced. That information indicates a sophisticated network in mid-2010, with tentacles spreading throughout the war-torn … Continue reading