TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: American Healthcare Act 2017
Yesterday’s success for House Republicans and embattled speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) is the first step in health insurance reform. Now a new question arises. Can the Senate come together and enough members agree on provisions to move the bill on? … Continue reading
Today House Republicans, with an additional single vote from Democrats, passed HR 1628, the American Healthcare Act of 2017. No bill is perfect, but credit is due to those who were among the 217 ‘Yea’ votes. That’s because GOP House … Continue reading