TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Trump assessment of Comey as “nut job” actually kinder than the alternative
- Seth Rich murder draws new interest; media overlook similarities to murder of JFK mistress
- Virginia senator shows McCabe’s wife’s claims about election at odds with facts
- Approval and hysteria follow Comey firing as House IT, China, Russia, other scandals buried
- Florida tale: Well, I finally got ‘droned’
- Authors of much-praised ‘Shattered’ omit key Trump quote, misleading readers
- What’s Next: After House success with AHA, can Senate do the same?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: anti-carbon
Activists on the left, supported by their allies in media, the arts, and academics, are throwing a collective fit over the passage of the HONEST Act in the US House. Why the upset? It’s pure political whiplash in the ongoing … Continue reading
An investigative article suggesting ties between dark Russian money and anti-carbon groups in the US indicates Congress should launch an investigation. In February, 2014 most media ignored juicy news from Europe about the green movement and organized crime.