TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Despite hysterics on social media from select reporters at select outlets, many are missing the boat when it comes to North Korea. Here are 10 things media and most of the public are missing.
After James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas published videos documenting groups allegedly involved in illegal actions to benefit the candidacy of Democrats’ presidential contender Hillary Clinton, the group Public Interest Legal Foundation has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission.
Professor Alan Schroeder talked with C-SPAN on Monday about the history of presidential debates. Schroeder authored the book Presidential Debates: Risky Business. Schroeder weighed in on the format for the debate, saying it will be the same as 2012. There’s … Continue reading
With protests at rallies for Donald Trump increasing, I’ve come to a number of conclusions about presidential candidates and media on both sides of the aisle. They have amnesia.
Talking politics with a friend a couple days ago, he said he’s stopped watching political coverage on cable stations. “Seems like they want to pick a candidate for us,” he said. Why would a network favor one candidate over another? … Continue reading