TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Most media ignore expanding House IT scandal despite ties to Intel Committee
- ‘The Great Kremlin Conspiracy’: Free primer at Tablet on truth and ‘news’
- Sunset: Can tactic once popular help trim federal overreach such as PPACA tax bill?
- In clickbait era, fraud investigation involving more than $1 billion gets scant attention
- As with ‘Affordable Housing’, GOP and Dems fail on health insurance
- Coup saga: Five curious moments, including Nigeria speaker at DNC convention
- Investigations of Ukraine ‘interference’, House IT scandal warranted
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Benghazi
Now that the left has succeeded in the effort to push Republican congressman Devin Nunes out of the ‘Russia’ investigation, the rest of America should be asking questions about Democrats’ point man Adam Schiff (CA). Did comments Schiff made recently … Continue reading
Despite contradicting herself again, Susan Rice, former national security adviser to former president Barack Obama, hasn’t drawn gotcha questions from leftstream (formerly ‘mainstream’) media. Rice is at the center of a major controversy on the level of the Watergate scandal. … Continue reading
John (‘Tig’) Tiegen spoke at a military appreciation luncheon in Jacksonville, Florida, on October 25. Tiegen survived assaults on US properties in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. Attendees listened as Tiegen shared his experiences as part of a six-man … Continue reading
Amid new releases documenting failures of both President Barack Obama and his then-secretary of state Hillary Clinton on Benghazi (Libya), Americans are blind to the threat the 2012 attack poses to freedoms for every person in the USA. Media are … Continue reading
President Barack Obama’s Department of State hid a ‘key Benghazi email’ said Judicial Watch, the group whose lawsuit has forced the disclosure of information related to attacks on US properties in Benghazi, Libya.
Frequent are the complaints about GOP frontrunner Donald Trump getting more than his share of free media attention. In contrast, Hillary Clinton doesn’t seem to shake out as well. Is Mrs. Clinton being handled differently because she’s female?
Why aren’t Republican presidential candidates taking up the issue of reforming the federal bureaucracy? Not a single GOP candidate has pointed out, for instance, the progressive frontrunner for president and a partisan IRS bureaucrat are peas in a political pod.