TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Trump assessment of Comey as “nut job” actually kinder than the alternative
- Seth Rich murder draws new interest; media overlook similarities to murder of JFK mistress
- Virginia senator shows McCabe’s wife’s claims about election at odds with facts
- Approval and hysteria follow Comey firing as House IT, China, Russia, other scandals buried
- Florida tale: Well, I finally got ‘droned’
- Authors of much-praised ‘Shattered’ omit key Trump quote, misleading readers
- What’s Next: After House success with AHA, can Senate do the same?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: border security
Saying one thing and doing another is a bipartisan political tradition, but US funding to help provide security along Tunisia’s border takes the prize for hypocrisy. President Barack Obama, Dems’ presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton, and various ethnic profiteer groups have … Continue reading
US tax dollars are being shuttled by the Obama administration to various groups seeking to get green card holders approved for US citizenship ahead of a major national election.
Nothing could be more ironic than the state of the race for the presidency in 2016. The morning after presumed Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton was caught in a falsehood during a debate with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Thursday, only one … Continue reading
Rocks have become a weapon of choice in hostilities against Customs and Border Protection officers along the US southern border. KRGV TV (Rio Grande Valley, Texas) conducted an investigation of attacks on agents. Two agents were recently wounded, and another … Continue reading
How much do you know about leadership in the U.S. Senate? Did you know leadership in both parties have striking similarities?
Dept. of Homeland Security chief Jeh Johnson testified before the House Committee on Homeland Security about President Barack Obama’s controversial changes to immigration law. The takeaway from that testimony isn’t that the law needs to be changed, it simply needs … Continue reading
As the November elections drew near, the Obama administration first published and later removed data about apprehensions on the US-Mexico border.