TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Most media ignore expanding House IT scandal despite ties to Intel Committee
- ‘The Great Kremlin Conspiracy’: Free primer at Tablet on truth and ‘news’
- Sunset: Can tactic once popular help trim federal overreach such as PPACA tax bill?
- In clickbait era, fraud investigation involving more than $1 billion gets scant attention
- As with ‘Affordable Housing’, GOP and Dems fail on health insurance
- Coup saga: Five curious moments, including Nigeria speaker at DNC convention
- Investigations of Ukraine ‘interference’, House IT scandal warranted
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: California
Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA) has canceled the suspension of Caleb O’Neil who filmed an instructor’s bizarre tirade against President Donald Trump. O’Neil told media he was concerned about “repercussions” affecting his grades. The instructor, Olga Perez Stable Cox, said … Continue reading
Imagine sitting in a college classroom and hearing an instructor bash the US president you voted for as the product of an “act of terrorism.” Then imagine that same instructor, in the vein of Chairman Mao, telling students who supported … Continue reading
Vote fraud has long been disputed by Democrats and their party’s friendly media. After President Donald Trump announced an investigation into vote fraud, various media presenters launched a full effort to assail the idea. At CNN, Jake Tapper, pointing to … Continue reading
Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who didn’t win a single state in the 2016 presidential election, launched recount lawfare in states flipped from Democrat to GOP by President Elect Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton, who won 232 Electoral College votes, has … Continue reading
Gradually, with little attention from the public, the alt-left championed by Hillary Clinton and Democrats has once again trampled free speech. The latest shredding of the First Amendment to the US Constitution happened in South Carolina.
Special Feature at Day on the Day After a man armed with a gun carrying 23 rounds of ammunition was shot while fleeing police in Milwaukee, riots ensued. Racism was in full swing by people who participated. Businesses were damaged, … Continue reading
Joey Salads pranked passersby in Hollywood (CA) by alternately holding up two signs. One sign said ‘Trump’ and the other sign said ‘Bernie.’ Consequences were predictable.