TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Christians
For decades Democrats have repeatedly targeted the First Amendment in an effort to expand government control over speech. The party dominated by hard left ideology seeks a more European stance on speech. No developed country limits government power over speech … Continue reading
President Barack Obama misjudged security concerns about the refugee crisis spilling from Europe into the US homeland, and a speech he gave in the Philippines this week indicates another foreign policy blunder. Choosing to inject the US 2016 presidential race … Continue reading
Opinion by Kay B. Day Based on a claim by an attendee at President Barack Obama’s extremism summit, we’d best beware those rightwing extremists: “Most extremism in the US is white supremacism.” And don’t you know all the world’s ills … Continue reading
Media on both right and left are characterizing the French satirical publication Charlie Hebdo as a newspaper satirizing Islam. That is extremely misleading.
President Barack Obama spoke very conservatively about human rights during his visit to Malaysia. Unfortunately, he missed the boat by comparing the U.S. to a country where human rights legally remain in the Dark Ages.