TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: clemency
orlistat in colorado co doctor Pt. 14 in a series on the court martial of 1LT Clint Lorance Former US Army 1LT Clint Lorance awaits word on his request for clemency after he was convicted of murder for giving his men permission to fire on … Continue reading
Pt. 11 in a series Links to all articles in the series and to websites about the case are at the end of this article. More errors have surfaced in the court martial of 1LT Clint Lorance. Lorance’s story is … Continue reading