TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Clinton scandals
Nothing has been more outrageous in the 2016 election cycle than the distortion of truth by legacy TV and online networks and select newspapers. The latest claim Mrs. Clinton has been ‘cleared’ by the FBI is not true.
Hillary Clinton has reverted to calling supporters of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump names again. If Mrs. Clinton was a man, she’d have tanked her campaign just as Mitt Romney did when he spouted off his now-infamous “47 percent remarks” … Continue reading
Longtime Clinton observers know exactly where Hillary Clinton’s interests lie—in her deep pockets. Dating to the Clintons’ exit from the White House, including taking furniture and other objects they did not own, adults who lived through Mr. Clinton’s presidency would … Continue reading
Great writers often pen lines that centuries later, can be applied to high profile individuals who wield great power over nations. On Monday evening, I referenced a Shakespearean tragedy that went right over the head of a fan of Hillary … Continue reading