TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Corrine Brown
The outcomes in Florida’s Primary Election on Aug. 30 were pretty much what we expected. Even the ousting of Rep. Corrine Brown, an icon in the Democrats’ camp, was predictable. Ander Crenshaw, the Republican who has long represented House District … Continue reading
Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) has had a chokehold on Florida’s Fifth Congressional District—formerly District 3—since 1993. Courtesy of a well-oiled Democrat political machine and smartly targeted earmarks, Brown has often been perceived as owning the district. Glo Smith hopes to … Continue reading