TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Costa Mesa
Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA) has canceled the suspension of Caleb O’Neil who filmed an instructor’s bizarre tirade against President Donald Trump. O’Neil told media he was concerned about “repercussions” affecting his grades. The instructor, Olga Perez Stable Cox, said … Continue reading
Imagine sitting in a college classroom and hearing an instructor bash the US president you voted for as the product of an “act of terrorism.” Then imagine that same instructor, in the vein of Chairman Mao, telling students who supported … Continue reading
Legacy national media have downplayed violence in places like Costa Mesa (Calif.) where rioters appear to have broken federal terrorism laws as they targeted presidential frontrunner Donald Trump and his supporters on Thursday. A video posted at InfoWars.com, a site … Continue reading