TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Democrats’ tax hikes
Anyone who has read the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) knows just how bad this bill really is. Both Democrats and Republicans know it. So why are both parties balking at repealing and replacing the bill? It’s simple. … Continue reading
Most of us will not be pleased when we receive premium notices and options for health insurance coverage for the coming year. It doesn’t matter whether we are buying from a federal marketplace or getting it through an employer or … Continue reading
Do you know anyone of sound mind who actually wants to pay more taxes than legally necessary? I don’t. Everyone I know, come tax time, is looking to take advantage of every deduction and credit available to lower his or … Continue reading
Conservatives are turning their backs on opportunity related to the presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump. You have a bloc of valuable votes. Trump basically has the nomination secure barring a battle behind the scenes at the convention. That unlikely battle, … Continue reading