TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: ‘Denied by Allah’
Read enough social media posts about politics, and sooner or later the issue of hijab will arise. This custom of dress pops up in surprising places, with contemporary “liberals” urging women who aren’t Muslims to wear hijab. It’s almost as … Continue reading
Are media presenters like Chuck Todd (NBC) obsessed with but uninformed about Islam and faith in general? Todd recently asked top tier GOP presidential contender Dr. Ben Carson a series of questions about Islam. I’d have rather Todd asked Carson … Continue reading
There is a global war on speech at present, and US media have failed miserably to report on it despite their mantra we are all citizens of the world. Noor Zaheer, a popular author in India, was all set to … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day Although a popular female author’s event was disrupted at the New Delhi World Book Fair, not one Western media outlet reported it. The author, Noor Zaheer, writes about women’s rights. Swarajya magazine did report on … Continue reading