TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: drone laws
http://northwesthearing.com/t4.php For years, I’ve been the butt of jokes because of my politics writings, along the lines of, “You gonna get droned one of these days.” Well, I finally got ‘droned’, but it wasn’t the federal government who did the deed. … Continue reading