TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: employer mandate
The seemingly eternal debate over Democrats’ Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the tax bill commonly called Obamacare, is beginning to ratchet up again. I skimmed parts of the Republicans’ American Healthcare Act bill (beginning to be called ‘Trumpcare’) this … Continue reading
Over the holidays, I talked with a young woman whose doctor had ordered medical imaging. The young woman has been healthy—she works out regularly, isn’t fat, and doesn’t smoke. Imagine her surprise when the hospital demanded she pay the entire … Continue reading