TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: encryption
Sometimes you just have to shake your head at the way our gargantuan federal government is run. I think both the left and the conservatives, as well as all of us in between those two, often get frustrated over how … Continue reading
Relevant links are included at the end of this article. What curious mind doesn’t love a great mystery? The undertow on the Internet, much like powerful ocean currents, sucks the curious into many a mystery, but Cicada 3301 has to … Continue reading
Are you up for solving a really challenging mystery? Cicada 3301 will intrigue you. Follow clues based on ancient Welsh manuscripts, mathematical theory, and obscure poems and other such matters, and you may be selected as a chosen one. Only … Continue reading