TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: EPA rules
More than one dozen congressmen in the US House of Representatives are sponsoring legislation (H. Res. 417) to impeach embattled Environmental Protection Agency chief Regina McCarthy.
The Environmental Protection Agency is extending the public comment period on what the scandalized agency calls the “Clean Power Plan.” Americans now have until Dec. 1, 2014 to comment on rules that will, in my opinion, drive up the cost … Continue reading