TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Ahead of 2018, Charlottesville a wakeup call for mayors
- Bloomberg columnist suggests second look at Russia ‘hacking’ claims
- Ten things: Media miss large boat when it comes to North Korea
- Newspaper defense of Wasserman-Schultz falls flat, veers to death of Seth Rich
- WaPo implies smart phones foreign to rural areas, as media make enemy of themselves
- Presidential lapse: Feds spread $815 million in land grants without tracking results
- Trump reforms border screening of cargo trucks; cartels reportedly unhappy
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
Democrats struggled with former FBI director James Comey’s statements about loyalty in the June 8 hearing conducted by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. High profile Dems like junior senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) applied creativity to the way they framed … Continue reading
You’d expect Hillary Clinton’s supporters in national media to criticize cabinet picks by President Elect Donald Trump, but media have gone into overdrive over one appointment, and it’s puzzling, especially when you compare media messaging on President Barack Obama’s first … Continue reading
A new report issued by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee should raise questions for Hillary Clinton regarding the federally sanctioned gun-walking program Fast and Furious.
As Donald Trump advances his quest for the GOP presidential nomination, it’s no secret a number of players are engaging in various efforts to stop him. Some Republicans are in effect joining forces with Democrats in this effort. One major … Continue reading
A retread from the tenure of former Attorney General Eric Holder is up for associate attorney general. During confirmation hearings, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) put Stuart Delery where he deserved to be—on the hot seat.
You knew it would happen. As soon as news began to proliferate about the murders of innocents at a small college in Oregon, the White House began to promote a familiar narrative. Amid controversy over Russia’s ascendance in Mideast affairs, … Continue reading
Judicial Watch has filed a new lawsuit in an effort to obtain documents in the case of the shooting death of Miriam Carey at the hands of federal officers in October, 2013.