TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Executive Branch
Budget hawks target forced entitlements like Medicare for cuts, and budget gluttons just want to print more money despite record debt levels for the US government. However, both sides of the congressional aisle, and also the executive branch headed by … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day Did you know a powerful committee comprised mainly of appointees makes decisions about foreign investments in the US? The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) is part of the US Dept. of … Continue reading
Law professor Jonathan Turley talked to C-SPAN on Thursday, and he said Democrats in Congress will “rue the day they were silent” as their authority was drained away. Turley’s segment focused on the exchange of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl … Continue reading