TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Fast and Furious gunrunning
Democrats struggled with former FBI director James Comey’s statements about loyalty in the June 8 hearing conducted by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. High profile Dems like junior senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) applied creativity to the way they framed … Continue reading
The gunrunning scandal stemming from the Dept. of Justice’s role and actions in the operation known as Fast and Furious has resurfaced. With a Tweet on January 5, House Oversight chair Jason Chaffetz [@jasoninthehouse] resurrected the years-long scandal most media … Continue reading
President Barack Obama has long stumped for his political party from the presidential pulpit, and it stands to reason he will continue to do so until his last day in office. Obama’s latest insult to the GOP presidential nominee is … Continue reading