TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Trump assessment of Comey as “nut job” actually kinder than the alternative
- Seth Rich murder draws new interest; media overlook similarities to murder of JFK mistress
- Virginia senator shows McCabe’s wife’s claims about election at odds with facts
- Approval and hysteria follow Comey firing as House IT, China, Russia, other scandals buried
- Florida tale: Well, I finally got ‘droned’
- Authors of much-praised ‘Shattered’ omit key Trump quote, misleading readers
- What’s Next: After House success with AHA, can Senate do the same?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Fast and Furious
You’d expect Hillary Clinton’s supporters in national media to criticize cabinet picks by President Elect Donald Trump, but media have gone into overdrive over one appointment, and it’s puzzling, especially when you compare media messaging on President Barack Obama’s first … Continue reading
The country of Mexico’s double standards often confuse Americans, and the latest news on some drug kingpins is no exception. After media blasted news of the recapture of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, Sinaloa cartel boss who had “escaped” from a … Continue reading
President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Democrats in general go after the 2nd Amendment any time there is a tragedy involving guns. The political exploiters sing to the anti-gun choir Democrats nurture. Yet not one single reporter has asked Obama, … Continue reading
At present, Hillary Clinton is gunning for guns in her performances at presidential campaign rallies. Among her favorite targets is an organization I belong to, the National Rifle Association. While Mrs. Clinton sometimes expresses sympathy for some murder victims, she … Continue reading
A new report issued by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee should raise questions for Hillary Clinton regarding the federally sanctioned gun-walking program Fast and Furious.
President Barack Obama is a master at shaping media messaging, and his speech arguing for more gun control is a perfect example. As Obama’s speech unfurled, US Special Forces were in a fight for their lives in Afghanistan and former … Continue reading
A retread from the tenure of former Attorney General Eric Holder is up for associate attorney general. During confirmation hearings, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) put Stuart Delery where he deserved to be—on the hot seat.