TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: FCC
Update, 2/23/14: The FCC will revamp the study protocol. See: FCC backs off newsroom study. __________________________________ Original post 2/21/14 The Federal Communications Commission is in the news of late after advocates of free speech and the 1st amendment expressed outrage … Continue reading
Americans are ignoring a crisis of monumental proportions as the 1st Amendment continues a downward spiral. From the incestuous relationship progressives engaged in with media in the 2008 and 2012 general elections to the weaponization of the Internal Revenue Service … Continue reading