TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: FDR
Franklin D. Roosevelt remains popular among academics who view him through a rosy lens. FDR is long dead, but his policies still guide Democrats in a perpetual status quo. For instance, the open geographic borders the US maintains today were … Continue reading
It’s hard to trust The Washington Post when it comes to coverage of the GOP, so an article resurrecting the ghost of Mitt Romney should probably be taken with a grain of salt. The article titled “Time for GOP panic? … Continue reading
The Tenth Amendment Center (TAC) can legitimately lay claim to having an impact on the way Americans view the role of the federal government in their lives. The organization self-describes as a national think tank working “to preserve and protect … Continue reading
President Barack Obama and other current Democrat leaders often bring another Dem president to mind: Franklin D. Roosevelt. FDR was the consummate proposer of grand schemes, and most are familiar with his “New Deal.” One New Deal idea FDR came … Continue reading