TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: federal employee conduct
How did the federal bureaucracy become so powerful an agency can penalize tax you if you choose not to buy or can’t afford to buy a health insurance policy? It started with JFK, but to be honest, presidents from both … Continue reading
What does a federal employee have to do to get fired? Something awesomely drastic, if the latest employee scandal is an example. The federal government finally fired a Dept. of Homeland Security employee who had a long public record of … Continue reading
Imagine this for a moment: A white supremacist works at the Dept. of Homeland Security. In his postings on a personal website, he calls for the murder of black people, pens diatribes against homosexuals (confusing that term with pedophiles), and … Continue reading