TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: federal indictment
click Noor Zahi Salman, widow of Orlando mass shooter Omar Mateen, has been arrested in San Francisco after she was indicted on January 12. Salman, who was arrested on Jan. 16, faces charges of “aiding and abetting the attempted provision and … Continue reading