TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: federal law
Democrats approved breaking federal law again by voting down a bill critical to national security, S.2146 – The Stop Sanctuary Policies and Protect Americans Act. Media have largely acted as propaganda assistants, falsely telling Americans the bill is ‘anti-immigrant.’ This … Continue reading
The Left in general may never get over the Supreme Court’s decision in the 2010 Citizens United case. That case permitted corporations to spend money to advocate for or against a candidate and in general, to spend money on elections … Continue reading
Once again the country is in a stew caused by actions taken by the White House. President Barack Obama and his staff are at the center of the controversy sparked by unanswered questions, questionable information, and even personal attacks on … Continue reading