TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: federal laws
President Donald Trump has reformed screening policies for cargo trucks entering the United States from Mexico. Prior to Trump, procedures were relaxed, just as they were relaxed when it came to permitting thousands of people to openly defy US law … Continue reading
You’d expect Hillary Clinton’s supporters in national media to criticize cabinet picks by President Elect Donald Trump, but media have gone into overdrive over one appointment, and it’s puzzling, especially when you compare media messaging on President Barack Obama’s first … Continue reading
Obviously there are rules for you and me and rules for those who are connected to the political class. Insulated by status, members of this class do as they please. After all, a major federal agency trampled First Amendment rights … Continue reading
President Barack Obama’s rhetorical abilities are among his greatest assets as a politician. During his speech justifying his decision to selectively abandon enforcement of immigration law, the president relied on tried and true clichés—our “broken” system, people in the “shadows.” … Continue reading