TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— see url The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: http://finance.thepeer150.com/blog/ TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: federal overreach
go Many of us who are no longer young and impressionable remember a time when federal overreach was not popular. The current federal behemoth is a result of Congress and presidents vesting more and more power in Washington while degrading power … Continue reading
A Convention of the States offers the only Way to repeal Obamacare and halt massive federal government overreach PURCELLVILLE, Va., June 25, 2015 – The Convention of States Project denounces today’s Supreme Court ruling in King v. Burwell that proves … Continue reading