TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?— The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: FOIA
Just in from Judicial Watch, an organization ever in search of disclosure about our government. Sues for Records on Links Between FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced that it today filed … Continue reading
Sometimes you just have to shake your head at the way our gargantuan federal government is run. I think both the left and the conservatives, as well as all of us in between those two, often get frustrated over how … Continue reading
The latest Inspector General report for the US Dept. of State is a real eye-opener. Although the Freedom of Information Act dates to 1966, the department continues to struggle with transparency requirements. The latest IG report, replete with mind-numbing … Continue reading
President Barack Obama, when he was a senator, made government transparency a linchpin in his political sales pitch. Obama used as an example the secrecy employed by the administration of President George W. Bush on counterterrorism practices after the attacks … Continue reading