TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Why is House IT scandal seething with national security issues being buried?
- Trump assessment of Comey as “nut job” actually kinder than the alternative
- Seth Rich murder draws new interest; media overlook similarities to murder of JFK mistress
- Virginia senator shows McCabe’s wife’s claims about election at odds with facts
- Approval and hysteria follow Comey firing as House IT, China, Russia, other scandals buried
- Florida tale: Well, I finally got ‘droned’
- Authors of much-praised ‘Shattered’ omit key Trump quote, misleading readers
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: fraud
The New York Times published an editorial titled “G.O.P. Candidates Follow Trump to the Bottom on Immigration.” The headline alone implies an anti-GOP and anti-Trump bias.
By Kay B. Day In a bizarre turn, a high profile player in pop culture entertainment has been sentenced to five years in a federal prison. The FBI said David Pritchard, 67, and his business partner, Christopher Blauvelt, 59, were … Continue reading
President Barack Obama’s ‘shamnesty’—an allegedly temporary program to not deport and to grant certain benefits to foreign nationals in the US illegally—effectively overturned numerous provisions in previous immigration law. No one, not even the federal judge who stayed Obama’s initiative, … Continue reading
Major media chose not to act as watchdog when it came to PPACA/Obamacare ahead of the 2012 presidential election. That decision gave a decisive advantage to Democrats. One of the worst messaging failures relates to content in a paper written … Continue reading
Has the Land of the Free become the Land of the Freebie and consequently a magnet for foreign fraud? Various reports suggest the U.S. taxpayer is being fleeced as a result of foreign nationals capitalizing on freebies. How such fraud … Continue reading
President Barack Obama recently announced his latest community initiative, “My Brother’s Keeper.” Ironically, the name obviously taken from a Biblical passage is similar to the name of a group caught up in a fraud scheme.