TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Google
Democrats have, in general, long been hostile to the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. Recently a group of congressmen in Washington decided to attempt to nullify the 1st Amendment in an effort to gag experts who disagree that man … Continue reading
A study conducted in India suggests a search engine can definitely influence an election. Many of us who follow politics had already arrived at that conclusion. The latest study confirms what previous research had indicated.