TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
- Mini-mystery on what amounts to demotion for investigator on Mueller team
- No, we still don’t have the whole truth about Charlottesville
- While you were tweeting: N. Korea, tax hike, GOT, and more news buried
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Google
Democrats have, in general, long been hostile to the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution. Recently a group of congressmen in Washington decided to attempt to nullify the 1st Amendment in an effort to gag experts who disagree that man … Continue reading
A study conducted in India suggests a search engine can definitely influence an election. Many of us who follow politics had already arrived at that conclusion. The latest study confirms what previous research had indicated.