TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Health and Human Services
Today’s clickbait news era often runs on gossipy headlines and downplays stories that are important. A perfect example of this relates to a historic takedown of fraudsters ripping off the US government and the taxpayers who fund it. More than … Continue reading
Although the administration of President Barack Obama is viewed by the right as hostile to Christianity and conservatism in general, fact is Obama, like two previous presidents, knows how to use faith-based organizations to his political advantage. There are differences … Continue reading
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act commonly called Obamacare passed as a titanic bill guaranteed to result in thousands of new regulations. The manner of the bill’s passage—via legislative trickery courtesy of Democrats Sen. Harry Reid (Nev.) and Rep. … Continue reading