TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Health insurance costs
Yesterday’s success for House Republicans and embattled speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) is the first step in health insurance reform. Now a new question arises. Can the Senate come together and enough members agree on provisions to move the bill on? … Continue reading
Vice President Elect Mike Pence joined top Republicans in a press conference on Wednesday, Jan. 4, telling Americans the new administration will be in “the promise-keeping business.” Pence, alongside House Speaker Paul Ryan (WI) and House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy … Continue reading