TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
- Who really inherited a mess? Dr. Ben Carson at HUD
- Hospitality workers will bear burden of cancellations at Mar a Lago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: health insurance premiums
Democrats had good reason to gloat when Republicans failed to pass House Speaker Paul Ryan’s replacement for the PPACA/Obamacare tax bill. After all, Republicans campaigned on repeal-and-replace for years. Ryan couldn’t get votes he needed from his own party. Although … Continue reading
Most of us will not be pleased when we receive premium notices and options for health insurance coverage for the coming year. It doesn’t matter whether we are buying from a federal marketplace or getting it through an employer or … Continue reading
U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) wrote an op-ed for The Hill, a widely read publication in the world of politics. Nelson then sent out a media notice that included his editorial charging that Republicans in his home state’s legislature “callously … Continue reading
Byron York tackled a question that will need to be addressed by opponents of the PPACA/Obamacare bill Democrats passed. What’s the plan for health insurance if Americans are fortunate enough to overturn a bill that has a diktat forcing you … Continue reading