TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
TRIVIA TEASERSTRUE or FALSE?—The US Department of Defense cast a presidential nominee as an "insider threat." See answer: TRIVIA TEASERS
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: hedge funds
One of the most intriguing but rarely polls in the 2016 election cycle is the daily tracking poll at The L.A. Times. Trump often leads in that poll, and within the data there’s an interesting finding. We should be talking … Continue reading
Sen. Chuck Schumer and his fellow Democrats are taking on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, another in a long line of progressives’ assaults on free speech. This shouldn’t come as a surprise. Schumer’s dirty deeds are legion.