TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: House hearings
New Jersey congressman Frank Pallone (D) used his time during the House Energy and Commerce Committee Hearings on Thursday to call the hearings a “monkey court.” The hearings titled “PPACA Implementation Failures: Didn’t Know or Didn’t Disclose?” began at 9 … Continue reading