TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: human rights
These days it seems world powers are bent on eradicating the sovereignty of nations. The European Union is a perfect example of what can go astray when original intentions sought to strengthen nations ends up weakening them. The United States … Continue reading
Peaceful protest is the right of all to express opinions publicly, but the people stalking events for various presidential candidates are not peaceful protesters. Most presidential candidates, even Democrats, have been confronted by individuals seeking to stifle voices, not to … Continue reading
buy abilify no prescription Iran’s top leader has gone Sharpton even as the Obama administration aggressively pursues a deal with the country whose potential terrorist gains from the deal and a pipeline are downplayed by the United States government and media. Sound convoluted? Welcome … Continue reading
Commentary by Kay B. Day The country of Iran has taken center of the world stage lately as the administration of President Barack Obama discusses a nuclear deal with the Islamic republic. Media reports suggest Iran will be the greatest … Continue reading
President Barack Obama spoke very conservatively about human rights during his visit to Malaysia. Unfortunately, he missed the boat by comparing the U.S. to a country where human rights legally remain in the Dark Ages.