TOP POSTS: Hold cursor on image to see headline
Help us continue to publish
- ‘Dossier’ deception: Whom to believe?
- Amid allegations DNC funded ‘dossier’, are some Republicans nervous?
- Are you a political bigot?
- Why should the US protect her sovereignty?
- Absence of questions on Las Vegas massacre provokes conspiracy theories
- Does the FBI realize the agency’s reputation is at stake?
- SPLC ‘hate incidents’ warrant a closer look, but media are unwilling
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: ICE release criminal aliens
http://aprioricapital.com/x3x.php Families of victims slain by foreign nationals in the US illegally testified on Tuesday at a Senate hearing where testimony was also given by Citizenship and Immigration Services director Leon Rodriguez. Rodriguez cited some statistics that should be questioned. The … Continue reading
Presidents choose to use resources to target states or cities refusing to abide by federal laws, and the choices are often based purely on politics. President Barack Obama has used federal resources enthusiastically when it suits him. Why, then, has … Continue reading
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced on Wednesday that 30,558 aliens with criminal convictions were released from custody in 2014. According to ICE director Sarah R. Saldana, the agency will continue to work on reform of the immigration system.